Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Can't Eat Anything Besides a Smoothie Smoothie

(written by Kay)


Today, I had an orthodontist appointment . I had my braces checked. They didn't hurt when I went in. But, when I came out, I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN!!!! We had Broccoli Potato Bake(which I LOVE) for dinner and I ate the potatoes but not the broccoli because I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN that I couldn't eat any hard things. So my mom made me a smoothie. Here's a recipe that I call...


I Can't Eat Anything Besides a Smoothie Smoothie


1 cup soymilk

7 frozen strawberries

1/2 banana

4 tablespoon chocolate sauce


Put everything in the blender and blend until smooth.


I like mine blended extra long so I can't feel the seeds from the strawberries. It was SO good I almost forgot about my braces. EXCEPT when I touched my tooth with my tongue.

4 comments:

Mickle in NZ said...

Kay - strawberries, banana and chocolate sauce - I'd call that a SUPER smoothie smoothie.

I hope your mouth is feeling much better now.

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Oh, poor thing! I hope your mouth is more comfortable now!

~Molly~ said...

I just found your blog and LOVE it!!! What wonderful recipes to try out on my family!! My kids are 15, 13, and 8, just perfect for helping out in the kitchen. Actually they all pretty much cook what they want except the 13yo, she's afraid to use the oven.

Anyway, I remember braces but back in the cave where I lived we didn't think to make smoothies. I'm really not sure if they were invented yet!LOL

Molly(blogrolling you guys!)

Champsleeve said...

My teeth are finally feeling better but if I bite down too hard it hurts again. Luckily I don't go back to the orthodontist until after Christmas!

-Kay